Tea Tree and Mint Homemade Foot Scrub


Tea Tree and Mint Homemade Foot Scrub
This is an excellent recipe for the feet!! 
 
This refreshing tea tree and mint homemade foot scrub is much needed.  It's the end of summer and my feet are a hot little mess.  I've been wearing nothing but flip flops or going barefoot which has been great, but they've gotten pretty beat up in the meantime.  I'm not much of a pedicure/manicure kind of girl, so I came up with this simple foot scrub to get my feet all soft and clean.
So simple...  Here goes:
Ingredients:
Carrier oil (I used Organic Apricot Oil)
Sea salt or Sugar
Tea tree essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Food coloring (optional)
 
Directions:
Sterilize your jar by boiling for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Let it cool off.
Fill the jar with sea salt or sugar ...about 3/4 full.
Add the carrier oil so that it completely covers the salt or sugar.
Add 10-15 drops of each essential oil.
These essential oils are pretty strong, so if you have sensitive skin, try just 5-8 drops at first and see how it goes.  It can also feel pretty tingly which in my opinion feels great on my feet!

Comments

Popular Posts